Canceled--Sunday River and Sugarloaf, Maine
Unfortunately, we were unable to get enough people to sign up for this trip before we had to make a final decision about its status. We are disappointed because this was a popular trip last year and it was still a great value. However, we do still have two other major trips and many local trips. Please visit our Trips Page for info about other options.
Once again we are going east for five days of skiing and again it will be an all-inclusive trip at a bargain price. The cost is $1030.00 and includes: five nights lodging; lift tickets for five days; six dinners and five hot breakfasts; a welcoming wine & cheese reception; luxury motor coach transportation and much more.
Our lodging will be at the Jordan Hotel at Sunday River where we will have ski-in/ski-out access. In addition we will ski two days at the fabulous Sugarloaf Ski Resort. Sugarloaf is the largest ski area east of the Rockies, with 160 trails and glades and 2,820 ft. vertical. Sunday River is the second largest with 135 trails and glades and a total vertical of 2,340 ft.
This will be a repeat of last year's trip, with what we hope will be a better winter for ski conditions.
- Departure from Holiday Inn, 780 Beta Drive, Mayfield Village, OH (Just east of I-271 at the Wilson Mills Rd exit).
- Lodging and meals will be slope-side at the Jordan Hotel
- Only $1030. Save $31 when you reserve by mail and pay by check. A payment plan is also available when you reserve by mail.
- Price includes:
- Luxury transportation by chartered bus
- Slope-side lodging at Sunday River's Jordan Hotel
- Three days of skiing/snowboarding at Sunday River
- Two days of skiing/snowboarding at Sugarloaf
- Wine & cheese reception at resort
- Breakfast and lunch on bus while traveling to the resort (and plenty of snacks)
- Daily hot breakfasts
- Six dinners at the resort.
- Non-Members: Must join Suburban Ski Club
Joe Sullivan, (216) 932-3636