Canceled--Seven Springs Bus Trip
This trip has been canceled due to unseasonably warm temperatures and rain in the weather forecast. Everyone who has signed up will receive a full refund.
This is the easiest and least expensive way to ski Seven Springs. Avoid the crowds with this mid-week trip. Return departure will be approximately 6:30 p.m., allowing time for dinner at the resort (or extra skiing/snowboarding if you prefer).
Price includes charter bus transportation and lift ticket.
- West-side Pickup: Lakewood Park, 14532 Lake Ave, Lakewood (From I-90, take Warren Rd. exit. Travel north on Warren until it ends at Clifton. Turn right on Clifton 1 block to Belle. Left on Belle to the park.)
- East-side Pickup: Holiday Inn, 780 Beta Dr, Mayfield Village (Just east of I-271 at the Wilson Mills Road exit)
- South-side Pickup: Former Gander Mountain store, 2695 Creekside Drive, Twinsburg. (Exit I-480 at State Route 91)
Times are for departure. Please arrive 15 to 20 minutes early to load equipment and find a seat.
- West Side: 6:00 a.m. Sharp! We do not wait.
- East Side: Bus arrives at approximately 6:30 a.m. and departs immediately after loading.
- South Side: Bus arrives at approximately 7:00 a.m. and departs immediately after loading.
Non-members: Must join Suburban Ski Club
Cliff Lewis, (216) 371‑3981