Killington and Okemo, Feb 12-18, 2023
Our eastern trip this year is to Killington and its sister resort Pico Mountain Vermont, plus a day at Okemo. This is an all-inclusive trip with bus transportation, lodging, dinner and hot breakfast each day, and five days of skiing, all for one low price.
Your price of $1550 includes
- Free parking at our bus pick-up location
- Luxury motor coach transportation
- Our legendary breakfast, box lunch and snacks on the bus
- Five-day lift ticket: four days at Killington & Pico and a day at Okemo
- Lodging at the Killington Mountain Lodge (double occupancy)
- Six dinners and five hot breakfast buffets
- Single occupancy rooms available for $270 extra
- Deduct $250 if using your Ikon pass
Killington and sister resort, Pico Mountain, claim to be the largest ski area in the east, comprised of 6 peaks, and a 3000-foot vertical drop. They offer skiing and snowboarding on 200 slopes and trails, great cruising runs along with tree and mogul skiing and other challenging trails. Snowmaking covers 72% of the terrain and consistently provides great conditions. There are 28 lifts, including 2 gondolas and 9 high-speed express quads accessing the almost 2000 acres of skiable terrain.
Even though we could spend all our time at Killington and Pico and still not ski all the trails, we also will be traveling to nearby Okemo. Okemo spans five distinct alpine areas with 121 trails and glades with 667 acres of skiable terrain. It features a remarkable 98% snowmaking coverage with 32% Novice, 36 % Intermediate and 31% Advanced/Expert trails. Included in the 20 lifts is a high-speed bubble chair with heated seats and four high-speed quads.
Pick up at Holiday Inn Cleveland-Mayfield
780 Beta Drive (just off I-271 at Wilson Mills exit)
Mayfield, OH 44143
- Single supplement, add $270
- Deduct $250 if skiing with Ikon Pass
This trip is nearly sold out. Contact the trip leader for information about availability.
Download flyer to mail with your check
Joe Sullivan, (216) 932-3636