This trip is currently full. Please contact the trip leader for waiting list info.
Our first western trip for 2020 will be to Mammoth Mountain, California (which, by the way, is still open for skiing and snowboarding as of July 1, 2019 with a projected closing date in August). Mammoth Mountain is located in the Eastern Sierra Mountains, and is the highest four-season resort in California, with peak altitude of 11,053 ft.
This trip includes:
- Round-trip airfare (Cleveland-Reno). (Checked baggage not included.)
- Private chartered bus from airport to and from Mammoth.
- A 5-day lift ticket. (Or use your Ikon Pass). 4-day and 6-day packages are also available.
- Ski-in/ski-out lodging at Juniper Springs Resort. Package price based on two people per bedroom.
- Condos include a full kitchen, two bedrooms, two baths and a fireplace.
- Single rooms available for additional $686.
- Amenities at the lodge include an outdoor heated pool and hot-tub, and a fitness center.
- A $150 Mammoth voucher for each guest to use at the resort.
- Free shuttle to lifts and to town.
- A welcome reception.
Members: $1,675 base price, $1,617 for seniors (65+)
See flyer for additional options.
Non-members: Must join Suburban Ski Club
Melinda Kellerstrass (440) 237-9849