Our first western trip for 2020 will be to Mammoth Mountain, California (which, by the way, is still open for skiing and snowboarding as of July 1, 2019 with a projected closing date in August). Mammoth Mountain is located in the Eastern Sierra Mountains, and is the highest four-season resort in California, with peak altitude of 11,053 ft.
This trip includes:
- Round-trip airfare (Cleveland-Reno). (Checked baggage not included.)
- Private chartered bus from airport to and from Mammoth.
- A 5-day lift ticket. (Or use your Ikon Pass). 4-day and 6-day packages are also available.
- Ski-in/ski-out lodging at Juniper Springs Resort. Package price based on two people per bedroom.
- Condos include a full kitchen, two bedrooms, two baths and a fireplace.
- Single rooms available for additional $686.
- Amenities at the lodge include an outdoor heated pool and hot-tub, and a fitness center.
- A $150 Mammoth voucher for each guest to use at the resort.
- Free shuttle to lifts and to town.
- A welcome reception.
Members: $1,675 base price, $1,617 for seniors (65+)
See flyer for additional options.
Non-members: Must join Suburban Ski Club
Melinda Kellerstrass (440) 237-9849