Panorama, British Columbia
Join us on a trip to Panorama in the Canadian Rockies, which boasts 3,000 skiable acres and the fifth highest vertical in North America at 4,019 ft. (Peak elevation is 7,792 ft.) Much of the resort (75 percent) is suitable for beginners and intermediates with wide-open groomers leading to ski-in/ski-out condos. Experts can find plenty of challenge on the 750-acre, all-black and double-black Taynton Bowl, a former heli-skiing area that is now in-bounds with patrolled slopes and avalanche control. The uncrowded resort is known for dry powder and spectacular scenery.
Non-skiers can find plenty of activities, too, including a scenic outdoor ice-skating rink, snowmobiling, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, fat-tire biking, horse-drawn wagon rides, shuttle access to the artisan town of Invermere on the Lake, massage & spa, glass bead-making lessons, tandem paragliding, and Canada's largest slopeside hot pools just outside the condo door.
One-stop ski-in/ski-out lodging is at Panorama Springs Condos in the upper village (only 3,871 ft elevation).
The $1,425 ski package includes:
- Round-trip airfare on United Airlines, Cleveland-Calgary.
- Motor coach from airport with a grocery/liquor store stop.
- 5-day lift ticket to Panorama with an optional 6th day for $47.
- Optional one-day lift ticket for Kicking Horse for $41. Please note that a minimum of 6 reservations are required.
- Ski in/ski out lodging at Panorama Springs Condos in the upper village for 7 nights. Price based on two per bedroom. Single occupancy room available upon request for $320.
- Access to enormous outdoor heated swimming pool.
Note: A valid passport is required for travel to and from Canada. Click here for additional travel tips
Non-members: Must join Suburban Ski Club
Cindy and Mark Bacon (216) 409-6570