Our western trip will be to Park City, Utah. We will stay at Zermatt Resort and Spa. This elegant, 4-star resort features Swiss-style architecture and décor. This trip includes:
- Condo lodging (2 per bedroom) at Zermatt Resort and Spa (Single rooms available for $604 extra)
- Base price of $1550 for 3 days at Park City/The Canyons, 1 day at Deer Valley and 1 day at Sundance resort
- Or customize your lift package to choose the number of days at each resort (priced accordingly)
- Max, a dedicated group liaison at Zermatt. She will be around for our week taking us on mountain tours and making sure our stay at Zermatt is a wonderful one for all of us.
- A complimentary shuttle for our group to take us to the three nearby ski areas with two trips in the morning and two trips in the afternoon
- A welcome reception and a sumptuous buffet dinner at the Zermatt Resort on the evening of our arrival
- An onsite bar, bakery and many affordable restaurants.
- Indoor and outdoor pools, sauna. steam room, fitness center and more
- Free shuttle service to ski areas, Park City, local attractions and restaurants
What about the skiing? From the Zermatt we can get to the gondola for Deer Valley in only 11 minutes and it is just 20 minutes to Park City/The Canyons and 20 minutes to the Sundance Ski Resort. And, depending on interest, there is a possibility of adding other ski areas to the lift package. And there is something new for this trip. Our trip package will allow you to customize your lift tickets into a bundle you prefer and will offer very nice discounts for our seniors.
We chose the week of January 26th because this is the week of the Sundance Film Festival and the nearby ski areas have a record low number of skiers at that time. So, our skiing experience should be phenomenal with no lift lines. Locals tells us that this is a fantastic time for skiers to visit. And, if any of our members want to experience Sundance, Zermatt offers a complimentary shuttle to Park City.
Members: $1,550 base price, $1,448 for seniors (65+)
Customized lift packages available, priced accordingly (see flyer)
Non-members: Must join Suburban Ski Club
Joe Sullivan (216) 932-3636