This trip is sold out. Please contact the trip leader, Joe Sullivan, (216) 932-3636 to be placed on a waiting list.
Steamboat is known for champagne powder (average 349" snowfall per year). It is west of the Rockies, set on a northwestern Colorado mountain range with six peaks. The historic spa town of Steamboat Springs was named after the hot springs, which emanated chugging sounds that reminded visitors of a steamboat engine. (Railroad construction in 1909 to serve the valley's cattle industry stopped the sounds of the springs.)
Steamboat has a 6,900-ft base elevation, 3,668 ft of vertical, and 165 trails, the longest being over 3 miles. It offers a diverse array of slopes for everyone from beginners to experts.
- Round-trip airfare (Cleveland-Denver) including two checked bags
- Chartered bus with a one-hour grocery/liquor store stop
- 5-day lift ticket with an optional 6th day for $45.00 (or save $1 when you reserve by mail).
- Lodging (double occupancy) at Canyon Creek condos, approximately 200 yards from the gondola. Suites include a fully equipped kitchen, washer & dryer, fireplace, complimentary WIFI, and guest access to hot tub, pool and fitness center.
- Complimentary shuttle service to nearby slopes and town
- $50 lunch voucher that can be used at participating Steamboat eateries
- Group socials include a wine & cheese reception, a “Cowboy BBQ” dinner on the mountain, and more.
- Only $1263. Save $38 when you reserve by mail and pay by check. A payment plan is also available when you reserve by mail. Download the flyer for details.
- Non-Members: Must join Suburban Ski Club
Yes. This trip is sold out. Please contact the trip leader, Joe Sullivan, (216) 932-3636 to be placed on a waiting list.
Joe Sullivan, (216) 932-3636