Sunday River/Sugarloaf Trip
We are planning another epic eastern trip this year, returning to the two largest ski areas east of the Mississippi. As with past eastern trips, this will be an all-inclusive, bargain-priced trip featuring:
- 6 nights lodging at the ski-in/ski-out Jordan Hotel at Sunday River
- Lift tickets for 5 days (or use your Ikon Pass)
- 6 dinners
- 5 hot breakfast buffets
- A welcoming wine & cheese reception
- Free group lesson (additional lessons available for only $10 per lesson)
- Luxury motor coach transportation
- Our legendary on-board breakfasts, box lunches, and snacks during the bus trip
Just $1049 covers all of the above. Many of our members have come to prefer these bus trips over the hassles of air travel.
Sunday River, Maine boasts eight peaks with stunning views, and 53 miles of trails ranging from easy groomers to double-blacks with glades and natural terrain. White Cap peak has the highest vertical at 2,340 ft.
Our private motor coach will take us to Sugarloaf, Maine for two of the five ski/snowboard days. Sugarloaf features 162 trails and glades, with a 2,820 ft. vertical and the only lift-serviced above-treeline terrain in the East.
Non-members: Must join Suburban Ski Club
Joe Sullivan (216) 932-3636