This trip is currently full. Please contact the trip leader for waiting list info.
We do still have openings on our trip to Sunday River and Sugarloaf.
Our final trip for 2020 will be to Telluride, Colorado . Rated the #1 Ski Resort in North America by Conde Nast Traveler, Telluride features more than 2,000 skiable acres for all ability levels. It averages more than 300 inches of snow annually, as well as 300 days of sunshine. The town of Telluride is a scenic, historic mining town.
This trip includes:
- Round-trip airfare (Cleveland-Montrose). (Checked baggage not included.)
- Private chartered bus from airport to and from the resort.
- A 4, 5, or 6-day lift ticket, all at the same price. (or use your Epic Pass)
- Ski-in/ski-out lodging at Mountain Lodge Telluride in Mountain Village. Package price based on two people per bedroom.
- Condos include a full kitchen, two bedrooms, two baths and a fireplace.
- Single rooms available for additional $750.
- Amenities at the lodge include an outdoor heated pool and hot-tub, on-site restaurant and bar, ski lockers, and a fitness center with steam room.
- Free shuttle to the gondola, Mountain Village Market, and Mountain Village.
- A welcome reception.
See flyer for additional options.
Non-members: Must join Suburban Ski Club
Beth Silverman (216) 799-2001