Whitefish, Montana, Mar 9-16
$2,100 package includes:
- Round-trip airfare (Cleveland-Kalispell). Subtract $1061 if you plan to get there on your own.
- Airport shuttle to and from the resort.
- A 5-day lift ticket. For 4 days, subtract $79. For 6 days, add $79. Senior discounts available.
- Hotel room at the slope-side Kandahar Lodge based on two skiers per room. For a room of your own, add $555.
- Continental breakfast and après ski popcorn, cookies and hot beverages included.
- Free shuttle service to/from the ski resort and town of Whitefish
Reservations are made online. Download flyer for details.
This trip is available exclusively to members of Suburban Ski Club (SSC). If you are not a current member, you may join online. First-time membership is $10, renewal is $20.