Holiday Valley Bus Trip and Skier Appreciation Day
This will be our end-of-season skier/snowboarder appreciation trip. Anyone who has been on a previous trip with us this winter qualifies for a $10 discount off the regular price.
Price includes charter bus transportation and lift ticket. Dinner in Ellicottville is on your own.
- West-side Pickup: Lakewood Park, 14532 Lake Ave, Lakewood (From I-90, take Warren Rd. exit. Travel north on Warren until it ends at Clifton. Turn right on Clifton 1 block to Belle. Left on Belle to the park.)
- East-side Pickup: Holiday Inn, 780 Beta Dr, Mayfield Village (Just east of I-271 at the Wilson Mills Road exit)
- Geneva Pickup available on request (see flyer)
Times are for departure. Please arrive 15 to 20 minutes early to load equipment and find a seat.
- West Side: 6:00 a.m. Sharp! We do not wait.
- East Side: Bus arrives at approximately 6:30 a.m. and departs immediately after loading.
Members: $86. Members who have been on a previous trip with us this winter: $76
Non-members: Must join Suburban Ski Club
Melinda Kellerstrass, (440) 237-9849
Reserve Online (Holiday Valley, March 8, 2019)
Select the following options. Be sure to check the skier appreciation box to get the $10 discount. Then click "Add to cart." Proceed to checkout.