Ski 'n Wine at Holiday Valley and Grand River Cellars
Price includes charter bus transportation and lift ticket. Dinner and drinks at Grand River Cellars are extra.
First-timers' learn-to-ski special: January 11 is also Learn-to-Ski day at Holiday Valley. They are offering a great deal on a beginner package that includes rental, lesson, and bunny hill lift ticket. The price for that package is so low that we can extend a special price of only $68 to beginners for the bus trip and ski package. That's a discount of $18 from the regular trip price. This is a great time to invite your non-skiing friends to give skiing or snowboarding a try, and wrap up the day with a glass of wine and dinner at Grand River Cellars.
- West-side Pickup: Lakewood Park, 14532 Lake Ave, Lakewood (From I-90, take Warren Rd. exit. Travel north on Warren until it ends at Clifton. Turn right on Clifton 1 block to Belle. Left on Belle to the park.)
- East-side Pickup: Holiday Inn, 780 Beta Dr, Mayfield Village (Just east of I-271 at the Wilson Mills Road exit)
- Geneva Pickup available on request (see flyer)
Times are for departure. Please arrive 15 to 20 minutes early to load equipment and find a seat.
- West Side: 6:00 a.m. Sharp! We do not wait.
- East Side: Bus arrives at approximately 6:30 a.m. and departs immediately after loading.
Non-members: Must join Suburban Ski Club
Melinda Kellerstrass, (440) 237-9849
Reserve Online (Holiday Valley, Jan 11, 2019)
Select the following options, then click "Add to cart." Proceed to checkout.